Discover challenging physics based movement techniques in a beautiful minimalist landscape. The tight and fluid controls make for a deceptively tricky precision platformer that is easy to pick-up, but hard to master!
Embark on a journey of mastery in Enso, a captivating precision platformer that will require a perfect balance of skill and serenity in order to overcome the parkour challenges that await you.
You slingshot Enso up the terrain using your mouse, and discover new movement techniques as you progress. Falling is an essential part of this game, however, it shouldn't feel as painful as in other climbing games. As even though Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy was a direct inspiration to Enso, and I have much respect and admiration for that game, I on the other hand do not wish to hurt you.
This page represents the first third of the game, as the second and third parts are currently in active development.
- Challenging physics based platforming.
- Launch, bounce, ricochet, stick and spin your way to the top.
- Dynamic music that adapts to your gameplay.
- Minimalistic and calming art style.
- Master fluid mouse control to feel great accomplishment.
There are currently no trailers available for Enso. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Eddy Nottingham
- Digital artist recently turned game developer. Enjoying the process of working on his first solo project.
- More information
- More information on Eddy Nottingham is available here.
About Cordylus Games
- Founded by Thomas Herelle, Cordylus Games is a small self-funded game development studio based in France. Thomas often finds himself searching for pationnate people in his friend groups, in order to offer them the opportunity to express themselves via the medium of video-games.
- More information
- More information on Cordylus Games is available here.
- Eddy Nottingham
- Developer, Artist, Game Designer
- Thomas Herelle
- Administrative Support, Cordylus Games